Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Response Paper 1

Response Paper 1- Introductions- Due February 6

Remember students, your papers should be 2-3 pages long. In this first paper I want each of you to:

  • Introduce yourself to me
  • Discuss your cultural background and any music that is specific or central to your culture. Also, tell me if you like or dislike it and why.
  • Play a game this week concentrating on the music and the sound effects in one particular scene that strikes you. You may tell me if the scene is effective or ineffective and why.

5 comments:

Patrix said...

Hi Jessica, How do we turn in the response paper? Print out paper or Document file and send to email? You might have said it but i forgot. Hope u get this.

Elvwyr said...

Hi Pat,

The paper should be printed out. I went over it in class that all assignments should be typed 12 point Times New Roman. It's in the syllabus but thanks for asking as other students might have the same query.

Kevin O'Toole said...

I don't see the instructions for how we should format these papers anywhere on the site or syllabus (I might have missed them).

So I am assume you want 12 point Times New Roman with double spacing.

Kevin O'Toole said...

and 1 inch margins

Kevin O'Toole said...

WHY CAN'T WE EDIT THESE POSTS!